Thursday, November 26, 2009

Palace of Fine Arts – the BEST tourist site ever!

I had an amazing experience in San Francisco.

I visited the place I never knew the existence before the real visitation.
It was the Palace of Fine Arts.


I don’t know anything about this architecture, but we just looked the architecture and nature around it from outside.
Actually, it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen!

You see European Roman Western architecture
surrounded by beautiful lake which shines by reflecting sunlight,
and white birds are swimming on it
green trees and grass surround the lake
and kids are running with shouting something while their parents are smiling at them

I can tell what I saw, but I cannot express in words how I was impressed by the beautiful scenery.
At that time, I was totally in clear mind – I was only looking at the scenery without any disturbing thoughts.

How did I accomplish the clear mind?

I think it was by having no previous knowledge about the site – there was nothing to compare with the reality.
I did not expect any excitement and satisfaction,
so there was no causes of feeling emptiness.

This experience tells you that you can enjoy travels if you do not have any expectations which are created by previous knowledge about tourism sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment