Thursday, November 26, 2009

October 2007 @ SUA

It was the time when many of us started to plan for coming winter break.
I usually hanged out with my roommate and some other friends that time.
Coincidently, all of them are from North California, including San Francisco.

“Ami, you can come to North California and stay our houses for winter break! ”

“Really!!!!!!!!????????? :-O Thank you sooooo much! =’)”


I am really really fortunate to have such amazing friends!!!!


Later, many friends asked me the plan for the winter break.

“Ami, what is your plan for the winter vacation?”

“I’m going to San Francisco!!! My roommate and some other friends invited me to go there!!!!”

“wow, that’s really cool!!!! So you can see the Golden Gate Bridge!!!! That’s really beautiful!!!”

“Really!? Wow- I cannot wait for it!!!!”

In this kind of conversation, most people told me about the Golden Gate Bridge.
However, I had no idea about the bridge at all that time.
The only American bridge I came up in my mind was the red bridge in the blue sky – the one I watched in “Full House.”

I don’t think I have to say how much I was happy to know that the Golden Gate Bridge was really the red bridge in the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment