Thursday, November 26, 2009

December 2007, San Francisco

After I realized that San Francisco is the place of “Full House,”
I started to be excited for the travel.
I asked my friends to visit the Golden Gate Bridge and Alamo Square, which can be seen in the Youtube at 1:03 besides the places they chose.

When I visited to see the Golden Gate Bridge,
I was moved by the fact that I was looking at the same bridge which I watched in the TV.

However, at the same time, I also felt like something empty.


I felt like something was lack in the bridge.

Is that because of the weather? – It was cloudy on that day.
Is that because of me?
If so what’s wrong with me?

You might notice what I was thinking if you see my eyes that time.
You might feel that I was looking at the bridge but not completely.
I was looking at different bridge that time – in my mind.

Somehow the image of the red bridge with the blue sky was in my head,
which was a bit different from what I was watching in the reality.

Unconsciously, I was comparing the bridge in reality with the bridge in my head which is my “ideal or created Golden Gate Bridge.”

The “ideal or created Golden Gate Bridge” was the red bridge with clear blue sky.
The emptiness came from me though this was also because of the cloudy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment