Thursday, November 26, 2009

Alamo Square – the “American houses”

I had similar experience when I saw Alamo Square, too.
As we can watch on the “Full House Intro” Youtube at 1:18, I was expecting to see the white house with the red door.



However, in reality, color of the house had changed – It was pastel blue, yellow, and gray
I carefully looked at each of them many times but I could not find the white house with the red door…


Of course I was excited to see those real houses, too
but I felt sad again that time because I could not see what I really wanted to see
even though I looked at the same house in reality.

It was a weird experience.

However, I just noticed (on November 25, 2009) that
houses in Alamo Square are different from the house on the Intro.
I have totally misunderstood until now.
In fact, I was looking at those houses on this Youtube at 1:16.


I’m so happy now that I coincidently looked at those houses on “Full House” though I totally did not notice.
That’s also interesting, huh.
Maybe what all I wanted to do was to see those real ones which appear in “Full House.”

No comments:

Post a Comment