Thursday, November 26, 2009

Epilogue

Before I started writing this,
The San Francisco travel was just good memory, that’s it.

However, writing this essay gave the travel meanings.

I realized that how much I learned from the travel by reflecting it,
and also I realized that why I felt sad when I looked at the real Golden Gate Bridge and Alamo Square.

More importantly, reflecting the SF travel causes me to have excitement toward future travels.

While I was writing this blog, I realized that those failures in the past experience can turn to the opportunity to achieve great travels in future travels.

Through writing about the travel in San Francisco,
I realized that I unconsciously compare the real scenery with the image I had in my mind,
and this unconscious activity in my brain caused the emptiness I had.

In other words,
I kept disappointed because of my expectation in my mind,
which looking for in reality that it is exactly same or better ones than I saw in photos.
This means that
you might be able to avoid the emptiness
by looking for unexpected things in your future travels!

These are my experiences,
but I hope my story causes making your future travels meaningful, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment