Friday, December 11, 2009

Childhood – Meeting the country, America

I think it was when I was around 7 years old.
I was watching TV show until 6:30pm every day, but I turned the TV off when an unfamiliar looking show started.

However, one day, somehow I continued watching TV even past 6:30pm.
The unfamiliar looking show was “Full House,” which is an American comedy drama.

I remember that
I felt so new that I jump into a new world!
also it was fun to watch it because the drama contains people’s laughing sounds so often!
It is such a freedom that laughing sounds actually laugh together with audience!
It is like a variety show!

I’m not sure if the drama is famous in the United States,
but the Intro of the drama is like this.






How do you think about this movie?


People, scenery, buildings


All of them in the drama are representatives of the United States.

People in the United States are like those actors,
Houses in the United States are like those white beautiful ones in the drama,
and I thought that the blue sky, red bridge, and western style buses were everywhere in the United States.


(Photos are from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment